Alienware in Germany???

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Alienware in Germany???

Well I am soon coming to Germany and I am looking to buy this new Alienware 17 laptop, I am staying for 5-6 days and ordering it online is just impossible for me. So is there some shops in germany where I can buy this laptop and buy it immediately as I arrive?
    Thanks
  • Maybe Media Markt already has the new AW 17 in larger cities, so you could check with their local stores, if they have one for pick up. You won't be able to get a configuration like online, only prefabricated in a configuration they have available.
    M18xR2 | i7-3630QM | Duale AMD HD 7970M mit mod vBIOS | 8 GB Kingston @ 1000 MHz | SSD 256 GB 830 Boot + SSD 512 GB 840 Pro Datengrab
  • I don't think, that Media Markt already has the new models, but you can try.

Where are you from? Because you should know, that in Germany there is a QWERTZ - keyboard and also maybe a different plug so maybe you need a adapter at your home country. So why not ordering it at home?
    M17xR3 (RIP): 580M GTX / i7- 2760 QM / 128 GB SSD, 500 GB HDD / 8 GB Ram / Blue-Ray Laufwerk
    XPS 13: i5-6200U / 256 GB SSD / 8 GB Ram / Full-HD Display
  • In Frankfurt they might have them, I don't know for sure, but at their web site the old 17" models can't be ordered anymore.

Just ask in your hotel for help, they can check with the local stores for you, if an AW 17 is availibale for pick up and which configuration they have. Yes, the machines here definitely will have a german QWERTZ keyboard.

The power supply itself is international, works with 100-240V. The power cable going to the outlet is pluggable and can be substituted with a local one that fits for your power outlets.
    M18xR2 | i7-3630QM | Duale AMD HD 7970M mit mod vBIOS | 8 GB Kingston @ 1000 MHz | SSD 256 GB 830 Boot + SSD 512 GB 840 Pro Datengrab
  • Hmm well don't worry about the keyboard since until now I have bought all my laptops in Germany :D, and I am from Montenegro, Europe so I can't order it here online. I will be probably getting to Germany on 26th june so do you think will I be able to find them then, of course it isn't neccessary for the shop to be in Frankfurt since I am going to visit a couple of cities by train so I wouldnt mind getting a bit of track for a day or two if you have maybe a better idea that Frankfurt?
    thanks
  • Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf. I don't know when it will be available in the stores, the web site just says that the old 17" System can't be ordered anymore. The best you can do is call the local stores when you are here in Germany and ask, what they have available for pick up.
  • Jupp schrieb:

Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf. I don't know when it will be available in the stores, the web site just says that the old 17" System can't be ordered anymore. The best you can do is call the local stores when you are here in Germany and ask, what they have available for pick up.
    Hmm well, I contacted a few Media Markts over the past few days, unfortunately I only got feedback from the one in Baden-Baden. Firstly they said they can order it for me when I arrive but what they ment was the old m17 model, when I explained that I want the knew one and gave the link to it on alienware.de they told me that I would have to wait at least until 15. july since that is the release date and it won't be availabe anywhere before that, I thought that this was just a ship date so what do you think is this information completly true?
  • If you configure the new AW17 on the german Alienware web site, probably delivery date is July 15th. I think before that the machines are not public available here in Germany, also Media Markt can't get them earlier.
  • Jupp schrieb:

If you configure the new AW17 on the german Alienware web site, probably delivery date is July 15th. I think before that the machines are not public available here in Germany, also Media Markt can't get them earlier.

Yes, this seems to be the case unfortunately, oh well quite a dissapointment :(((